Are you considering SAP ERP for your business? You’ve just reached the right spot!
Here we will discuss updates about everything new in ver.10, FP 2208 of SAP Business One Features.
Introduction- SAP Business One Features
SAP Business One is one of the best and most comprehensive enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions designed to meet the needs of emerging businesses.
With its latest release, SAP Business One continues to offer robust and sophisticated features that help companies streamline their operations and boost their bottom line.
This version brings added value with completed localizations, refined features, and support for the latest technology like SAP HANA 2.0, machine learning, and advanced analytics.
The user experience too is elevated with the introduction of a new web client, built on the user-friendly SAP Fiori design system.
Also, there are major improvements in the integration framework 2.0 and added predefined integration scenarios, offering a powerful and intuitive integration experience.
Whether you’re looking to improve supply chain management, financial reporting, or customer relationship management, SAP Business One Ver. 10 has you covered.
Let’s discuss “SAP Business One” at length.
7 Enhanced Features in SAP Business One 10.0, FP 2208
Here are some of the enhanced features in ver.10 that make “SAP Business One” the best CRM for your enterprise.
1. Web Clients
SAP Business One – Ver. 10 comes equipped with enhanced features for web clients that include:
- A comprehensive business management software that offers support for a wide range of sales and purchasing documents such as purchase requests, quotations, orders, deliveries, returns, invoices, credit memos, etc.
- Enhancements for Managing opportunities, packing slips, service calls, inventory documents, bills of materials, journal entries, timesheets, and advanced analytics.
- The software also supports multiple branches, and payments and has a customizable home page with flexible list views. It offers integration with Microsoft 365, Outlook 365, Microsoft Teams, business card scanning, and KPI tiles.
- Support on SAP HANA and Microsoft SQL database servers and has a user-friendly interface with a high-contrast theme and horizon theme support.
Also Read: SAP Business One Integration Hub
2. Localizations | Legal compliance
SAP Business One Ver. 10 has introduced a wide range of features and enhancements aimed at enhancing localizations and legal compliance. These include:
- Streamlining financial management, improving the user experience, and ensuring compliance with local regulations.
- EU PEPPOL electronic invoicing support, support for external VAT calculation in multiple localizations, multiple branches in year-end closing, the ability to create QR codes in documents, inventory valuation simulation reports, and fraud prevention headers version 3.0 for the UK.
- Electronic document management, including support for reference documents through the Data Interface API and additional tools for data protection and privacy.
- Country-specific features such as bank statement processing for Japan, tax setup APIs for Brazil, withholding tax enhancements for Mexico, and Nota fiscal eletrônica (NF-e) 4.0 electronic invoicing for Brazil.
- Online VAT ID validation for the EU, TCS on sales of goods for India, and bank statement processing balance validation.
3. Sales | Purchasing | Service
Here are some of the new features that have been added to enhance the functionality of the CRM and invoicing systems. The enhancements now allow you to:
- You can update the due date in partially reconciled invoices.
- Now you can add and view or add and close A/R and A/P documents.
- You can print service calls and contacts, hide blank lines in addresses, and have enabled updating UDFs in closed documents.
- The flexible default “Valid until” date in sales quotations and linking of the same equipment card to multiple BPs have also been added.
- In the CRM, customer and vendor group name has been extended to 100 characters, and the ability to view and update address UDFs in documents, service calls, and address format setup has been added.
- The telephone field has been extended to 50 characters, and the foreign name field to 200 characters.
With SAP Business One Version 10, businesses can expect to see improved administrative performance, increased efficiency, and a better overall user experience.
This version features a range of enhancements and improvements that are designed to make it more efficient and user-friendly. The improvements include:
- Enhanced document printing, reference document enhancements, and support for attachments in additional objects.
- Improvements in the approval process, tab-level authorizations in business partner and item master data, and enhancements in the recurring transaction templates.
- There are improvements in user management, report, layout management, and authorizations in the payments draft report.
5. Platform | Extensibility
There are several improvements in the platform itself, including:
- The adoption of the SAP HANA 2.0 platform, support for SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15, and an improved service layer configuration UI.
- The service layer now supports the Microsoft SQL database server and offers views on Microsoft SQL as well. The formatted search feature now supports multiple triggers, and UDF support has been extended to additional objects.
- The integration with Microsoft 365 has also been improved. Additionally, the menu item limit has been increased to 2,000.
- The DI API and service layer coverage have been extended, allowing API access for CR reports, and the integration hub has been introduced for improved security. The service layer now supports Microsoft SQL 2019, and there are enhancements to the UI API error handling.
- Queries can now be added to menus, and a sizing guide for the service layer has been included.
- The installation and upgrade packages for SAP Business One have been unified. The query manager has been improved, with support for SAP Crystal Reports 2020 SP2 and the introduction of identity and authentication management.
- Finally, the user-defined fields now have a checkbox type option.
In the usability and overall user experience, here are a few enhancements in ver.10.
The software now boasts:
- A New skin style along with an enhanced user interface
- User name in license and add-on administration
- Support for 4K monitors and Revised SAP Fiori UI for Service and Sales
- A dedicated mobile app, for anywhere, anytime access
7. Lifecycle management | Cloud
SAP Ver.10 has added extensive support in both lifecycle management and the cloud. Some of the major updates include.
- Added support for version 10 in the cloud control centre
- Support for multiple reseller operators in the service unit
- Security compliance enhancements, including some Add-ons
- User and license enhancements in the ERP
- Tenant configurator enhancements
- Documentation from product software installation moved to SAP Help Portal.
5 SAP Business One Ver.10 Modules
SAP offers various modules for streamlining every function at your enterprise through a single window. Here are some of the modules SAP provides for seamless operations at your enterprise.
The Financials module in SAP Business One includes features such as multi-currency support, real-time financial reporting, and automated payment processing.
These features help you manage your financial operations with high accuracy and speed, which enables you to make informed business decisions based on real-time data.
2. Sales & Customer Relationship Management
SAP provides you with the latest tools for managing customer interactions, sales pipelines, and analyzing your customer data.
With added features such as customer segmentation, opportunity management, and lead management, this module helps you build stronger relationships and drive more sales.
The module also hosts various tools for enhanced marketing efforts, with features such as campaign management, lead management, and customer segmentation.
Also Read: CRM in SAP Business One
3. Supply Chain Management
SAP’s supply chain management module enables you to manage your procurement, inventory, and logistics operations with greater efficiency and accuracy.
It boasts features such as real-time inventory tracking, automated purchase order processing, and integrated logistics planning that enable you to optimize your supply chain and reduce costs.
4. Human Resources
Human resources are the most valuable and important resources for a company.
SAP’s HRM module provides the most effective tools to manage HR operations with features to manage employees’ attendance, their payroll, and other benefits they receive, all within a single window.
5. Production and Inventory Management
Production and inventory management helps companies to optimize their production processes, reduce waste, and improve their inventory management, ultimately leading to increased efficiency and cost savings.
SAP Business One provides access to tools for production planning, scheduling, and monitoring, as well as inventory control, stock reconciliation, and valuation.
The module also integrates seamlessly with other SAP Business One modules, such as sales, purchasing, and financials, providing real-time visibility into the supply chain and ensuring accurate data for decision-making.
SAP Business One Features & Modules Demo
Now you can experience “SAP Business One” in a personal demo together with us. Click on this link and experience the power of SAP. Additionally, once you register for Live Demo, our representatives will reach out to you for a seamless personal demo scheduled at your convenience.
The Bottom Line
SAP Business One Ver. 10 offers a multitude of features and enhancements over its predecessor. These aim to improve the overall user experience and increase the efficiency of business processes.
Some of the enhancements include the adoption of the SAP HANA 2.0 platform and support for SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15- for faster data processing and improved performance.
While the integration with Microsoft 365 and support for Microsoft SQL 2019 add to the versatility of the platform.