Axxis Consulting is a member of BIPROGY Group (Formerly known as Nihon Unisys Group) and brings a wealth of experience in ERP & CRM solutions across Southeast Asia and beyond. We help Japanese companies to better understand how their subsidiaries across Asia are performing, whilst providing the solutions that better enable companies to drive operational efficiencies and growth.
Welcome to Axxis Consulting, a leading IT management consulting firm providing leading edge business solutions on SAP software across Asia.
We help Japanese companies grow across Asia
We can help you with
SAP S/4HANA Rollout Projects
Roll out of SAP S/4HANA either on-premise or in the cloud to local subsidiaries.
Global SAP CX Implementation
Implementation of SAP Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
ERP Implementation projects in Japan
Implementation of SAP Business One for Mid-sized companies in Japan (including subsidiaries).
Local ERP Implementation Projects in Asia
Implementation of SAP Business One or ByDesign for subsidiaries in Asia.
Go to Product Page (SAP BusinessOne)
Deployment of SAP ERP in local Japanese subsidiary
Kyoei Denki is a Japanese electronics materials trading company with more than 50 years of experience in the industry.
See how Axxis Consulting helped them migrate their ERP system to SAP Business One on Cloud.
- Migrate Kyoei Denki to SAP Business One Cloud hosted on Amazon AWS.
- Significant improvements in system uptime and reliability.
- Reduction in server and maintenance costs has reduced overall IT spend.
- Ability to access near real time business performance – anywhere, anytime.
Tan Woan San
Manager (Finance and Administration)
Axxis Consulting and their cloud hosting allowed us to develop a flexible platform which will stimulate Kyoei Denki growth and give the company more visibility.
Implementation of SAP ECC and SAP Service Cloud for Mitsubishi Elevator Singapore
A major name in elevators and escalators since the 1930s, Mitsubishi Electric has built a reputation for creating breakthroughs that make getting around more comfortable, safe, and even inspiring.
Axxis Consulting has been the implementation partner for both SAP ECC and CX.
- In 2017 Axxis Consulting implemented SAP ECC across 4 business lines in 24 weeks.
- Replacing 6 different legacy systems, dramatically improving operational efficiency.
- In 2018, Axxis Consulting implemented SAP C4/HANA Service Cloud fully integrated into SAP ECC.
- Service Cloud enabled the mobile technicians to provide improved servicing capabilities in the field.
Lee Jenn Jai
Axxis Consulting & SAP Service Cloud helped provide us with real-time updates and visibility of our field service activities, reduced invoicing lead times, and improved profitability analysis.
Rollout SAP ECC across Asia for a large global organisation
With revenues of over $1.7bn, Bruker is an American manufacturer of scientific instruments for molecular and materials research. They enjoy #1 or #2 market position for over 70% of their product portfolio.
- 2015 Country localisation support of SAP ECC in Thailand.
- 2016 SAP ERP rollout to Australia and New Zealand
- 2017 SAP ERP rollout to India and Japan.
- 2018 SAP BRKR template rollout: APAC SAP CALID rollout to the United States.
Financial Controller / Company Director
Our experience working with Axxis Consulting has been exemplary. The consultants on the project are professional, empathetic, and go beyond the project scope. I highly recommend them for any SAP ERP implementation with Asia.
Global rollout of SAP CX for Brenntag
Brenntag is the global market leader in chemical distribution with revenue of $13.3bn in 2018. Headquartered in Germany they operate a global network with more than 580 locations in 76 countries and a global workforce of more than 16,600 employees.
- Brenntag chose SAP CX to create a harmonized salesforce solution across EMEA & APAC.
- Axxis Consulting won a global tender to become the lead consulting partner.
- 18 month implementation project running from Jan 2019 – Jul 2020.
- Deployment across 12 countries in Europe and Asia Pacific. Each country presenting a different challenge with SAP and non-SAP ERP backend integration.
EMEA CRM Competence Manager
Great job from all team members and Axxis project team in particular.
Interested to find out more?
Give us a call or drop us an email