SAP S/4 HANA Consultant (Senior)
- Together with our SAP S/4HANA experts, you will develop solutions for our international customers.
- We expect you to independently analyse and understand customer requirements and develop solutions based on SAP S/4HANA best business practices.
- You will go through the entire software development and deployment life-cycle with our local and international customers – from business Design and blueprint to configuration, testing, training and go-live support activities
- You will also help to support existing customers as well as support the sales team as and when needed in pre-sales activities to acquire new customers.
- You have been involved in SAP ECC implementations for a few years and helped customers go through the entire lifecycle of SAP project implementations
- You are very familiar with SAP ECC, are trained on SAP S/4, and ideally have gone through a first migration or implementation of S/4HANA projects.
- You are able to communicate fluently in English – both written and verbal, with solid presentation and persuasion skills
- You have a passion for IT and specifically for SAP Software, love to stay at the leading edge of the latest SAP solutions, and are very interested to develop solutions to improve enterprise sales and service processes.
- You have a strong analytical mind and the capability to quickly understand complex requirements, and the ability to clearly and persuasively present your solutions.
- You can work independently, manage your time effectively, and take pride in what you do.
What we offer:
- The chance to be at the leading edge of a growing SAP S/4HANA Team, and get involved with a young and highly motivated international team.
- We practice WFH or work-in-office and manage your performance on deliverables rather than attendance.
- Career Opportunities with a regional SAP Platinum Partner for projects across Asia
Axxis Consulting is an established SAP Platinum Partner, a member of United VARs and a leading SAP Solutions Provider with over 100 customers and 50 SAP experts. As a subsidiary of BIPROGY Inc., we have offices in Singapore and Malaysia and are now expanding our global footprint to Japan. We support customers across Asia, who rely on us for solutions such as SAP Business One, S/4HANA, and CX.