SAP ERP Consultant
- As part of the SAP SME Team responsible for pre-sales activities, full cycle project implementation, as well as support and enhancement projects
- Evaluate clients’ current business processes and make recommendations to resolve business problems
- Conduct user requirement gathering and develop function design specifications in alignment with new business requirements
- Perform system configuration and documentation, prepare unit testing script and carry out user-acceptance testing
- Provide post-live support and conduct end-user training
- Excellent Degree in Information Technology/ Management, Computer Science, or Business (Accounting)
- Ability to analyse problems and provide clear recommendations
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills with experience in managing multiple stakeholders and their priorities
- Good presentation skills, ability to clearly articulate value propositions and business processes
- Good team player, self-motivated, with a positive attitude
- Experience in implementing and utilizing ERP systems
- Knowledge of SAP Business One, SAP Business ByDesign or SAP HANA will be an advantage
- Programming knowledge and/or Crystal Report skills are desirable
What we offer:
- The chance to be at the leading edge of a growing SAP Consulting Team, and get involved with a young and highly motivated international team.
- We practice WFH or work-in-office and manage your performance on deliverables rather than attendance.
- Career Opportunities with a regional SAP Platinum Partner for projects across Asia
Axxis Consulting is an established SAP Platinum Partner, a member of United VARs and a leading SAP Solutions Provider with over 100 customers and 50 SAP experts. As a subsidiary of BIPROGY Inc., we have offices in Singapore and Malaysia and are now expanding our global footprint to Japan. We support customers across Asia, who rely on us for solutions such as SAP Business One, S/4HANA, and CX.