- Together with our SAP C/4HANA experts you will develop solutions for our international customers.
- Development of interfaces between SAP ERP and C/4HANA, using latest cloud technologies.
- Analysis of customer requirements and development of solutions.
- Support existing customers and create presentations to support the pre-sales team to acquire new customers.
- Understand and learn all aspects of C/4HANA, and productively support the implementation of a global rollout project in EMEA and APAC.
- You have finished or are finishing your Degree in IT / Computer Science (ideally combined with business and management).
- You have a passion for IT, love to stay at the leading edge of cloud enterprise software and are very interested to develop solutions to improve enterprise sales and service processes
- You have a strong analytical mind and the capability to quickly understand complex requirements, and the ability to clearly and persuasively present your solutions
- You can work independently, manage your time effectively, and take pride in what you do
What we offer:
- Work together with our experienced SAP C/4HANA team and be part of a global project with sites across EMEA and APAC
- Opportunity to travel within SE-Asia and to gain wide exposure to various cultures
- The chance to be at the leading edge of SAP C/4HANA deployment with a young and highly motivated international team
Axxis Consulting is a young and growing SAP Consulting company with HQ in Singapore, and clients across Asia. Our customers rely on us for solutions such as S/4HANA, SAP Business One and C/4HANA. We are member of United VARs, who is a global SAP Platinum Partner and as such one a leading SAP solutions provider in Singapore. Specifically for SAP CRM (C/4HANA) we support global companies across Asia and now also in Europe with SAP expertise. For more information find us at www.axxis-consulting.com.
We are now expanding our C/4HANA team in Malaysia and Singapore. As such we are looking for motivated IT professionals to join our growing SAP CRM practice for exciting multi-national projects.