Internship – Business Development (SAP Software)
Join a world-class SAP Consulting Firm in Malaysia for an exciting internship in the area of Sales / Marketing / Business Development. If you are passionate about IT, want to build on your existing sales skills, speak fluent English, have a convincing and persuasive personality, and are ready for exciting challenges, then send us your resume!
Three reasons to apply for an internship with Axxis Consulting:
- No more fetching coffee: Work on in-depth projects, emerging products, and technologies that drive business results.
- Lifelong learning: Meet with mentors, make new friends, and attend learning sessions from diverse subject matter experts.
- Gain visibility: With SAP experience in your CV, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs, and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
Responsibilities / What you will be working on:
- Assisting the Sales Team to identify potential leads and prospects, and follow up on opportunities
- Developing a comprehensive list of customer and prospect companies that meet the requirements of the target market
- Supporting the business development lead with all aspects of activity related to building, tracking and maintaining a healthy pipeline
- Understanding the critical importance of positive, respectful interactions with SAP customers
- Supporting the marketing team in the research, development, and reporting of marketing initiatives and materials
- Collaborating with the marketing team on marketing campaigns
- Creating materials for business development outreach
- Convincing personality and passion for business software
- Strong interest in Sales & Marketing and Business Development for Enterprise Software
- Excellent/Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Unwavering attention to detail with a strong analytical mind-set
- Well organized and punctual
- Professionalism at all times in all aspects of the job
- Expert knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, in particular, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Ability, willingness, and aptitude to learn SAP enterprise software
About Us / Company Overview:
Axxis Consulting is an SAP Platinum Partner, and a leading SAP Solutions Provider with over 100 customers and 50 SAP experts. We have offices in Singapore and Malaysia, and customers across Asia, who rely on us for solutions such as S/4HANA, SAP Business One and C/4HANA. Specifically for SAP CRM (C/4HANA) we support global companies across Asia and now also in Europe with SAP expertise. For more information find us at www.axxis-consulting.com.