SAP Trainee / Internship (CRM / CX)
- Together with our SAP CX experts, you will develop solutions for our international customers.
- Development of interfaces between SAP ERP and CX, using the latest cloud technologies.
- Analysis of customer requirements and development of solutions.
- Support existing customers and create presentations to support the pre-sales team to acquire new customers.
- Understand and learn all aspects of CX, and productively support the implementation of a global rollout project in EMEA and APAC.
- You have finished or are finishing your Degree in IT / Computer Science (ideally combined with business and management).
- You are able to communicate fluently in both German and English.
- You have a passion for IT, love to stay at the leading edge of cloud enterprise software and are very interested to develop solutions to improve enterprise sales and service processes.
- You have a strong analytical mind and the capability to quickly understand complex requirements, and the ability to clearly and persuasively present your solutions.
- You can work independently, manage your time effectively, and take pride in what you do.
What we offer:
- A 3-6 months internship in Singapore and/or Malaysia with an experienced SAP CX to be part of a global project with sites across EMEA and APAC.
- Opportunity to travel within SE-Asia and to gain wide exposure to various cultures.
- The chance to be at the leading edge of SAP CX deployment with a young and highly motivated international team.
- The opportunity to subsequently be part of our German Start-up and play a leading role in our international expansion plans to Europe.
Axxis Consulting is a young and growing SAP Consulting company with HQ in Singapore, and clients across Asia. Our customers rely on us for solutions such as S/4HANA, SAP Business One and CX. We are member of United VARs, who is a global SAP Platinum Partner and as such one of the leading SAP solutions providers in Singapore and Malaysia. Specifically for SAP CRM (CX) we support global companies across Asia and now also in Europe with SAP expertise. For more information find us at www.axxis-consulting.com.
We are now expanding our CX team and are planning to venture into Germany. As such we are looking for motivated IT professionals interested to spend a 3-6 months internship with us in Singapore and Malaysia, with a view to subsequently joining us to spearhead our European expansion. Successful candidates will have the opportunity for a permanent position based in Germany to support European customers with CX projects.