If you are a business owner looking to get tools or software to automate the process in your business but couldn’t afford it then you can use our Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) pre-approved ERP software to kick-start your digital transformation.
Now, it’s the perfect time to apply for PSG because the grant covers up to 50% of the total cost (subjected to an overall grant cap of $30,000 per entity per financial year). This means you are only paying the remaining 50% to transform your business by partnering with a Pre-Approved PSG vendor for ERP software in Singapore – specialized for SMEs.
PSG supports the adoption of pre-scoped IT solutions, equipment and consultancy services that improve productivity, aligned to the industry roadmaps such as the Industry Transformation Maps (ITMs) and Industry Digital Plans (IDPs).
PSG covers a wide range of industries like F &B, logistics, hotel, manufacturing, engineering, construction, landscaping and so much more as well as ERP modules such as Accounting Management, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Inventory Management and Sales Management System.
Pre-Approved PSG vendor for ERP in Singapore
Axxis Consulting is officially appointed as the Pre-Approved PSG provider for ERP – SAP Business One for small businesses or SMEs. Having experience in the grant application process, the Axxis team offer complimentary support to SMEs for fast and successful PSG grant application. With SAP Business One you have everything you need to manage your unique business.
WATCH: What is SAP Business One?
Before you move forward, this grant is for Singapore-based companies only. Let’s check out who can apply for it.
SMEs can apply for PSG if they meet the following criteria:
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding; with Company’s Group annual sales turnover of less than S$100 million, OR less than 200 employees (for selected solutions only)
The following entities do not qualify for PSG grant support:
- Charities, Institutions of Public Characters (IPCs)
- Religious Entities
- Voluntary Welfare Organisation (VWO)
- Government agencies and subsidiaries
For a smoother PSG application process, click here are for quick tips to guide you along.
How to Apply for PSG Grant – Select your Pre-Approved PSG vendor
1. Login to BGP > Log in with your CorpPass
- If the company has not registered for a CorpPass Administrator account, please visit CorpPass.
- After successful registration, users need to be assigned e-Service access to the BGP in order to submit their grant application.
2. Click on ‘Get new grant’.
3. Select the Sector that best describes your business.
4. Click on ‘Upgrade key business areas, such as adopt technology, improve business processes or raise service standards’.
5. Click on ‘Pre-scoped Productivity Solutions’.
6. Check ‘Yes’ if you meet the eligibility criteria.
7. Fill in details of the main contact person, Letter of Offer addressee.
8. Indicate ‘Equipment’ or ‘IT Solution’.
9. Select a Pre-Approved PSG vendor for ERP software in Singapore (Axxis Consulting) and fill in details of the IT solution.
10. Click ‘Select Files’ to upload a quotation from a Pre-Approved PSG vendor (Axxis Consulting).
11. Fill in your deployment location, project cost, overall impact & productivity gains.
12. Complete the declaration section accordingly.
13. Where applicable, indicate your consent & acknowledgement.
14. Review your application and click ‘Submit’.
You are done! Don’t forget to save a copy for your reference. Being a Pre-Approved PSG vendor for ERP software in Singapore, we are able to provide more information on our Pre-Approved PSG packages.
FAQ: Productivity Solutions Grant for SAP Business One
1. What are the qualifying costs for PSG for SAP Business One?
Qualifying costs typically include the subscription fees for the software and implementation costs, such as consulting, data migration, and training.
2. How long does it take to receive approval for PSG funding?
The approval process can take a few weeks, and it may vary depending on the complexity of your application. It’s advisable to submit your application before your project start date.
3. Can I use PSG to upgrade or enhance my existing SAP Business One system?
PSG funding is primarily intended for new implementations or adopting additional modules or functionalities of SAP Business One.
4. Are there any post-implementation requirements for PSG-funded projects?
SMEs are required to submit post-implementation reports to demonstrate how the grant has improved their productivity and business operations.
5. What is the validity period for PSG support?
PSG support is generally valid for one year from the approval date, during which you should complete the project.
6. How will the PSG grant disbursement take place?
With effect from 1 Feb 2023, companies must register their PayNow Corporate with their UEN through their respective banks. For PSG, companies must submit their PayNow Corporate details via the FormSG.
7. What is the processing time for claims disbursement?
Companies are encouraged to submit their claims after they have fully deployed, providing documents to show the use of the solution for at least one month. Incomplete submissions will result in delays.
From 1 Feb 2023, funds will be disbursed through PayNow Corporate. You are encouraged to register for PayNow Corporate and submit your details through FormSG.
If your company has submitted your PayNow details, funds will be disbursed within 10 working days from the claim approval date.