Singapore Government is supporting SMEs to uplift their digital capabilities to emerging stronger after the circuit breaker. The government is paving the way for small business to rise stronger and drive business growth and efficiency through SMEs Go Digital Program.
The Productivity Solution Grant (PSG) is part of the program that subsidizing business of a wide range of industries up to 80% to adopt IT solutions. Digital Resilience Bonus (DRB) is also a part of the SMEs Go Digital Program that has specifically aimed to help F&B and Retail industries.
Image source: Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA)
As an F&B or Retail business owner, you are eligible to receive up to a $10,000 bonus payout in addition to PSG. Therefore, you can take advantage of this opportunity to implement a complete and customizable ERP solution such as SAP Business One.
SAP Business One designed to help retailers streamline their operations and manage everything smartly. Moreover, the solution helps save tons of time and deliver value to customers. Axxis Consulting is a PSG pre-approved ERP provider for SAP Business One and qualified as a Digital Resilience Bonus Partner in Singapore.
Pre-Approved PSG SAP Business One Packages for F&B and Retail Enterprises
You can give consumers the products, information, and personalized shopping experiences they want across any channel. Furthermore, you will be able to harness real-time customer and POS insights, engage shoppers and optimize everything from merchandising to your supply chain. Our Pre-Approved PSG SAP Business One packages include:
- CRM – Get easy access to up-to-date sales and marketing information, forecasts, and order history
- End-to-end business management – Maximize visibility into profitability and margins, sales, marketing, inventory, and more
- Purchasing support – Use accurate forecasts to make better, more cost-effective buying decisions
- Supplier control – Improve visibility into supplier information, including purchasing and stock management
- Order information – View inventory, sales, orders, and pricing as well as products in the distribution, dispatch, and returns a pipeline
WATCH: Why I chose SAP – to work smarter
Eligibility for DRB
To qualify for DRB, your enterprise must be:
- Incorporated on or before 26 May 2020 with a Food Service or Retail SSIC code and
- Using the digital solutions between 1 June 2020 and 30 June 2021
Click here for FAQs on Digital Resilience Bonus (DRB)
Digital Solutions to Be Used
Digital Resilience Bonus (DRB) Payout for Food Services Companies:
Digital Resilience Bonus (DRB) Payout for Retail Companies:
The 4 Simple Steps to Get the DRB
1. Take up PSG qualified digital solution that qualifies for the Bonus – SAP Business One with Axxis Consulting.
- Registering for PayNow for your business can be done quickly through online business banking or business mobile banking app – whichever bank that you are using for your business account.
- SAP Business One supports Peppol E-invoicing and Axxis Consulting is certified by IMDA for Peppol E-Invoicing.
3. The solution provider, Axxis Consulting will send UEN and usage info to IMDA. So, you don’t need to apply as we are doing on behalf of you upon your approval.
4. Receive bonus via PayNow Corporate according to the categories of digital solutions you use. Companies that fulfil all categories will receive $10,000.